Can the Divine Collection be colored?
- Yes extensions can be colored, but please be mindful it is raw hair treat the hair as it is your own. When coloring if not a professional be mindful of the products, processing time, and method used.
How long does shipping of bundles take?
- Processing time for the order will take 1-2 business days. Shipping will take 3-5 business days. All orders require signature for delivery.
How many bundles would it take for a full install?
- For a full install 2-3 bundles is needed.
What is Laos Hair?
- Laos hair originates from Southeast Asia.
How do I track my order?
- After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation and shipping information to track your order.
Will I have to worry about shedding & tangling?
- No, minimum shedding is normal. Sealing your wefts before an install is recommended to minimize the loosening of the wefts which could cause shedding as well.
What kind of custom units are made by Bel Divine?
We Curate the following 3 different types of Custom Wigs: U-Part, Closures, and Frontals. Below is a brief description of each.
- U Part Wigs- are ideal for those who are wanting to transition from a traditional sew-in to a wig but are not quite ready to wear a closure or a frontal. Upart wigs do require for a small amount of natural leave out to cover the top of the wig. If you are transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and you desire a full protective style, a lace closure is ideal.
- Closure Wig- are ideal for first time wig wears and advance who desire a full protective style. Closure wigs are simple to install at home or can be installed by a professional at the salon. They are low maintenance and may be worn with or without adhesive.
- Frontal Wigs- are ideal for advanced unit wears. They may be worn with or without adhesive. However, for the best look of a natural laid frontal. We suggest using adhesive. Frontals do require a lot of maintenance both at home and in the salon. Frontals are NOT ideal for every client or customer. Be sure to do a consultation with your stylist or wig maker prior to making a purchase.
Care Instructions for Custom Wig & Extensions
- We recommend shampooing and conditioning- at least bi-weekly, weekly if you are actively working out. You may shampoo and condition as needed as well, if the extensions seem dryer than usual. Use lukewarm warm to wet the custom wig, apply a cleaning shampoo, lather and rinse. Second, apply a moisturizing shampoo, lather, and rinse.Lastly, apply a conditioner, allow it to sit around 20 to 30 minutes. For best results, allow the custom unit to air dry overnight or sit under a hood dryer. We also recommend setting your ideal part while the wig is wet. If you are wearing the wig daily, sewn down, be sure to use a silk scarf or bonnet at night. If you are actively working out, we recommend NOT working out in your custom wig but we understand your preference if you choose too.
Can I complete a Consultation prior to purchasing?
- YES! We do complete consultations for all customers and clients who are interested in a custom wig. You may schedule your consultation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org